How can I provide feedback regarding the Sexual Misconduct/Title IX process?

The Office of Gender Equity and Title IX Administration is committed to handing investigations under the Title IX Sexual Harassment policy and the University Sexual Misconduct policy in a manner that is fair, equitable, and respectful.  Parties who have specific concerns relating to the investigation/adjudication in which they have been involved should raise such concerns through the Appeal process.

If you wish to provide general comments or suggestions regarding the process, you may contact University Sexual Misconduct/Title IX Coordinator Michele Minter ([email protected]) or the University Provost Deborah Prentice ([email protected]) in writing.  In addition, individuals may opt to share comments or suggestions regarding the process with the SHARE Office, as SHARE staff can assist individuals in advocating for systemic change.

If you feel that you experienced discrimination during a process under the Title IX Sexual Harassment policy or the University Sexual Misconduct policy, as defined by the Policy on Discrimination and Harassment, you may contact Cheri Burgess, Director of Institutional Equity and EEO ([email protected]).

Looking straight up at Johnson Arch